Welcome to the latest Beyond the Groove hosted by Dr Groove. A 30Funk issue.
The BTG-Chill and BTG-Funk are available in-between the regular Smooth Groovers Review shows.
This week a slightly different show – a outside broadcast with Dr Groove on his run / walk to Richmond Park, West London.
You know what we’re like, i.e: Continuing to push the boundaries of broadcasting!
We hope you enjoy this special show ? NB We did try to the keep the sound of the wind down.
BTW You can listen to this and all the Podcast to date from i-tunes.
Or, simply press the play button below:
Click on the following word to Download for all MP3 Players.
You can also listen to all the shows released to date if you have an iPhone.
The link to download this app is here.
In this episode we feature:
- The Brothers Johnson – We suggest you get the recent Greatest hits & ‘Live’ CDs available from i-Tunes
- Sylvia Striplin from the CD Funky Breaks & Sampled Soul
- Stevie Wonder from the album Innervisions
- Brian Culbertson from the CD Bringing Back The Funk
- Cameo from the CD Funk Soul Classics
- Parliament released in December 1977 on the album Funkentelechy Vs. the Placebo Syndrome
- David Bowie with a track from the Young Amercians album – Yes, great cross-over!
We really hope you enjoyed 30Funk and as you know, its all for the love of the music !
The run / walk was our way of pushing the frontiers of broadcasting!