Welcome to the latest Beyond the Groove brought to you to chill and relax…
This week, a mix of chill out sound, both old and newish!
Please click on the following link to Download for all MP3 Players.
You can also listen to all the shows released to date if you have an iPhone via our FREE App.
The link to download this app is here.
You can also listen to the Podcast from i-tunes.
This show hopes to help you contenplate, reflect and chill out. Features artists include:
- Isley Brothers from the 2006 CD entitled Baby Makin’ Music
- The Chi-Lites featured on the CD, LATE NIGHT TALES selected by Sly & Robbie
- Prince / New Power Generation / Rosie Gaines from the CD The Hits/The B-Sides
- Gladys Knight and the Pips
– I found this track on a CD called One Day At A Time – its a compilation of inspirational and spirtual songs.
– The track is also available from the CD The Way we were, The Best of Gladys Knight and the Pips
- John Kaizan Neptune from the CD entitled Buddha Bar Vol.3: Compiled By DJ Ravin [Box set] – released 2006.
- Stevie Wonder from Songs in the Key of Life and we close the show with
- Level 42 from their self-entitled album
My personal Thanks to Master Moove for editing the show & all its associated production.
Until next time, keep it chilled…