Welcome to the latest Beyond the Groove hosted by Dr Groove. A 30Funk issue.
The BTG-Chill and BTG-Funk are available in-between the regular Smooth Groovers Review shows.
This week we feature a great mix of old, new and fused funk sounds.
We hope you enjoy the show.
BTW You can listen to this and all the Podcast to date from i-tunes.
NB There is a new Feed location, so be sure to resubscribe through itunes to catch all the shows.
Or, simply press the play button below:
Or, Download here for all MP3 Players
You can also now download the FREE iPhone App for the Shows.
Please click the following link to head for the Apple App Store.
We’re pleased to announce that the Free Smooth Groovers Android App is also now available from the following link.
You can read all about our show format from our ABOUT tab above.
In this episode we feature:
- Bradley Leighton – from the CD Back to the Funk
- Brian Culbertson (Featuring Chance Howard) – from the CD Bringing Back the Funk
- Dennis Leary – from the CD Southern Funking Lousiana Funk and Soul 1967-1979
- Jamiroquai – from the CD Rock Dust Light Star
- James Brown & The JBs – fromthe CD Star Time
- Richard Elliot – from the CD Rock Steady and we close the show with
- Gerald Albright – from the CD Free Your Mind
We really hope you enjoyed 30Funk and as you know, its all for the love of the music !