This week, chill out tracks whilst some of us in London (UK) are experiences a heatwave !
Please click on the following link to Download for all MP3 Players.
You can also now download the FREE iPhone App for the Shows.
Please click the following link to head for the Apple App Store.
We’re pleased to announce that the Free Smooth Groovers Android App is also now available from the following link.
You can also listen to the Podcast from i-tunes. – and read all about our show format from our ABOUT tab above.
This show hopes to help you contenplate, reflect and chill out. Features artists include:
- The Filthy Six from their latest CD entitled, The Fox
- Joss Stone from her latest CD entitled, The Soul Sessions, Vol II
- Brian Culbertson from his latest CD entitled, Dreams
- Peter White from his latest CD entitled, Here We Go
- Lionel Richie (& Jill Johnson), from his latest CD entitled, Tuskegee
- Alicia Keys from the CD Hope for Haiti Now – A special track Dr Groove dedicates to Khalsa Aid and its founder Ravi Singh who is out there visiting Orphanages
- Bob Baldwin (feat. Will Downing) from his latest CD entitled, Betcha By Golly Wow – The Songs of Thom Bell.
Please do visit the atrist’s websites. Feel free to give feedback via Facebook, or the comments section.
Until next time, keep it chilled…