You can also now download the FREE iPhone App for the Shows.
Please click the following link to head for the Apple App Store.
You can also download the free (& recently upgraded) Smooth Groovers Android App from the following link.
You can read all about our show format from our ABOUT tab above.
This week, a Prof special:
Jogging your memory with a movie theme from the CD “Classic Movie Themes 3”and hoping you can ESCAPE from the daily routines of life and enjoy some great music.
From the the Prof, a season 8 format show with the:-
- Da Jazz – Can be found on “ Chill House Lovers Vol. 2 (50 Chill House Grooves)”
- Chantae Cann featuring Snarky Puppy -A wonderful feelgood song with a great title.
- Marion Meadows and the title track from his 2013 album release.
- Brian Simpson From his album “Just What You Need”
MMM or Magic Movie Moment:
- Eddie Grant – Important Song – regarding South Africa in the past.
- Jonathan Butler – This appeared on an album called “More Than Friends”
- Fat Larry’s Band – From their fith studio album “Breaking Out”
- Heatwave – From an album called “Candles”
- Frankie Knuckles – From his CD “Beyond The Mix”
All The Very Best.
Remember that movie?